This post is also available in: Deutsch
Name and address of responsible organization
Deutsche Ringerliga e.V.
Geschäftsführer Markus Scheu
Alte Weberei 2
General information about data processing
Extent of processing of personal data
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place on the regular only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases, in which prior consent can not be obtained for compelling reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The following legal bases exist for the processing of your personal data:
- Fulfillment of contract or pre-contractual measures
- Legal obligation
- In order to preserve a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest.
Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage has been terminated. In addition, storage may take place if the deletion has a legal retention period, e.g. based on the Tax Code and the Commercial Code. As a general rule, we store your data for 10 years.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the invoking computer. The following data is collected during this process:
- The browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites which referred the user to our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system through our website
Due to legal regulations, we are allowed to temporarily store the data and logfiles. The temporary storage of the IP address (duration of use) is necessary to deliver the website to you.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the respective user. In order to do so, the user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The data will be stored by us until the end of each session and then deleted automatically. Since this data is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, you as a user have no possibility to object to the processing.
Contact form and e-mail contact
On our website you can find a contact form that can be used for electronic contact. The data entered in this contact form will be processed by us. The following data is being processed during contacting:
- Date and time of entry
- E-mail address
- Phone number
You can also use our email address to contact us. Your email will be processed by us. In this context, we do not pass on the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for conversation processing. Legal basis for the data processing is your consent. If you contact us in order to conclude a contract, the legal basis is the performance of the contract or a pre-contractual action. The purpose of entering data into the contact form is to contact us. The data is deleted when the purpose of the data processing is achieved. This may differ in individual cases. The immediate deletion may be contrary to a statutory retention period. In any case you are able to revoke your consent to us.
Rights of the data subject
Persons whose personal data is processed within the scope of this Privacy Statement have the following rights:
- You may request information about which kind of personal data, of which origin is stored by us for which purposes. Likewise, you will be notified if your information is shared with third parties. In this case we have to provide information about the identity of the recipient or the categories of recipients to you.
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you may request correction or supplement.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes. In this case your data has to be blocked for advertising purposes.
- You have the right to restrict the processing, if you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time, that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information; the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data; the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing under Art. 21 Paragraph 1 DSGVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- You can request the deletion of your data. This is possible if the legal basis for data processing is missing or has ceased to exist. The same applies in the event that the purpose of the data processing by time expiration or other reasons is omitted. Please note that deletion may conflict with an existing retention period or other legitimate interests of our company. We will gladly inform you upon your request. If we have made your data public, we are required to inform each recipient that you have requested the deletion of any links to such personal information or copies of such personal information.
- In addition, you have the right to object if your legitimate interest outweighs the processing interest due to a personal situation. However, this does not apply if we are bound by law to carry out the processing.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of data protection.
- You have the right to receive the personal information you provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format.